Harlem Media Group Associates Cross Promote Advertisements and Events
360 Entertainment International (360EI), Est. 2008
- Parent to subsidiaries: 360 EI Records; 360 Marketing & Design; 360EI Films.
- NewWorldStation.com, Owner. Digital media portal lists artists, filmmakers, producers; media, blogs and events. Features news and entertainment channels.
- Originator Clean Money Music / Clean Money Music Radio
- The oldest Black nonprofit theatre company in NYC
- Divisions: New Heritage Films & Harlemwood Film Festival, IMPACT Repertory Theatre, Furman Theatre Rep.
- Parent to: Shades of Truth Theatre, Take Wings & Soar and Community Works
- A lifestyle magazine with readership in Harlem, New York City and around the world.
- Writes, edits, publishes and distributes digital articles and podcasts.
- Sister to Tisdale Studio.
Harlem Arts Alliance (HAA), Est. 2001
- Nonprofit network organization serves arts & culture community
- Members include visual & performing artists, venues, universities, libraries, museums.
- Hosts forums & workshops.
- Artz, Rootz and Rhythm music productions
- Event production, marketing and promotion services, based in NYC.
- Produces Rhythm And Soul Radio show that airs weekly on WHCR FM;
- RhythmAndSoulRadio.com, hosts more than a dozen shows from NYC and worldwide.